ligue de hockey simulee Index du Forum ligue de hockey simulee
Ligue de hockey simulée

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Not Working November 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue de hockey simulee Index du Forum -> Mouvement des joueurs -> Négociations des Échanges
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deannbavar

Masculin
Point(s): 138
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Not Working November 2012 Répondre en citant

Facebook App Not Working November 2012
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

App on Android/iPad works fine, just not any browser on PC or iPad. Is Facebook having problems or is it my computer ??? Peter Ive got the same problem. Christina Gordon My Facebook page keeps freezing! Have tried three times today. I can only speculate, so my thinking right now is that they are changing the algorithms, who knows &. we want to help. getting really frustrated now with customer service very disappointing 2018-01-05 19:24:36 floridasophia impulse your whatsapp and facebook messenger are not working - call me when you get this. i'm sorry. Companiesprevnext. Berni gray Same with me. Felicity Cornish My facebook page wont refresh. please advise 2018-01-07 14:48:58 Petlfc1 dvkco facebook not working 2018-01-07 10:25:16 kingsjastdario gigsandtours oh, and i can't log in the website. Pauline Ricketts absolute joke not loading and when it does it crashes Yvonne Love Nope! although yesterday my page was down for a moment, FB leaving a message that they are doing maintenance at that they cant do this all at once for everyone, which means that some of my friends can still access FB while I cant. At the top right, click More and then Settings. Kenneth Henson My fb has been out for a week. I got on for a bit but had to get off the computer for a few minutes and went to get back on and I was right back with the same problems as before. Beverley Ashton West Yorkshire England message saying problem and its being worked on. Nothing is solving this problem. Manchester uk. 26 Aug 5pm Cole Wats up they seems to be slacking first I complain about something to them not even a proper reason now caint post in groups Cole Facebook not allowing post coming up fixing problem Paul Cartwright Error code 2 Rain Spirit Ditto here the midwest Red Just keep getting error code 2, try again later, what does that mean ? Rain Spirit No facebook, no message, nothing. its not working again. nerdq. After all A.I. Jan Wills Havent heard a thing. They login while at home and on the move, so the most common Facebook problems involve trying to sign-in on computers and mobile devices, issues with uploading pictures, blank white pages, or a total blackout when Facebook is down from time-to-time.The newsfeed and timeline can also receive glitches with no information being display occasionally. Just I have started to have important conversation with my relatives in aboard. -cade 2018-01-02 18:43:06 NErdQs dear twitter, i seriously want to love you. Inapp purchases are not available at this time, I have tried just about everything loging on desktop anroid nothing works. 2 different PCs, 2 different networks, both fanpage and private profile. Very odd. Were working on it and well get it fixed as soon as we can.Now having issues with Messanger on the Iphone wont load and now asks for login ID as for Facebook on Iphone loads and nothing new in use feed, keeps refresh until it comes up Network Error. it worked for a day but problem is back Jude McCann same here Jude McCann face book is giving me nothing but white page & cant retrieve notifications nor messages for some time now ??????????? Cynthia Philbrick-Torello I cant post, message, or play Criminal Crime game, almost nothing on my home page. Jan FB not working in Calder Valley, West Yorkshire. 2018-01-08 06:18:12 VanceDiante like, theres this couple on facebook who ive contemplated on reporting numerous times because of the problems they make up 2018-01-08 05:20:33 ICKCREAM [] i have to log into my laptop to disconnect spotify from facebook and i can't be bothered to go into my room 2018-01-08 03:48:11 Firesphere colintucker facebook the fb app itself is shit anyway, but i don't have any issues with messenger 2018-01-08 02:09:19 marianayazne if anyone has tried texting me my phone is broken and will not cut on so you'll have to message me on facebook or twitter! 2018-01-08 02:09:16 lenaxheadey the facebook live stream is not working nice 2018-01-07 23:17:23 nameDSless so my facebook was logged out and locked. Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Active Topics . i a, not getting the emails either! 2018-01-04 15:49:32 iamitsharma84 facebook y the hell my facebook account is not working 2018-01-04 13:01:07 IcepickXIII anyone else having issues with facebook desktop? it's not loading for me for some reason. tap to retry, unable to connect for 2 hours now. it says i have to log in via facebook but i can't find how to do it. Andrea Taylor Yeah mines the same Emma Taylor I cant connect&.messenger works no problem but my Facebook app and Facebook via a browser does not refresh. Share Share stories you like to your friends 5a02188284
descargar facebook hacker tool 2013facebook chat muscleserial key facebook hacker 3.0how to refresh facebook chat on ipadfacebook phone number verificationpengertian facebook video callhow to tag photos on facebook mobile iphone 5facebook 21 questions apphow to send messages privately on facebookfacebook version 4.1 for blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ligue de hockey simulee Index du Forum -> Mouvement des joueurs -> Négociations des Échanges Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation